Northbridge Special Education Department
Pursuing Success for Every Student!
- Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Cathy Stanton (508-234-8156) email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant
- Nicolena Gangai (508-234-8120 or 508-234-8156) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lois Bartolini (508-234-8120) email@example.com
If you have a question about your child or the special education program in your child's school, please call the corresponding school's Team Chairperson:
- Northbridge Elementary/Balmer Elementary (PreK-2)
- Michael Morasse, M.Ed. (NES 508-234-6346 x2306; Balmer 508-234-8161 x 2107) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Balmer Elementary/Middle School (3-6)
- Cathy Robinson (Balmer 508-234-8161 x2107; Middle School 508-234-8120) email@example.com
- Northbridge Middle School/ Northbridge High School (7-12)
- Carol Nelson M.Ed.(Middle School 508-234-8120; High School 508-234-6221 x 5113) firstname.lastname@example.org
EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING IN THE CLASSROOM: MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL & BEYOND
Thursday, April 29, 2010 7 pm – 9 pm Northbridge Elementary School Library 30 Cross Street, Whitinsville, MA This seminar will review the area of executive functioning, discuss the manner in which executive skills are stressed during these periods of transition and provide ideas for supporting adolescents and young adults during these periods.
Dr. Moldover is a clinical psychologist with specialty training in developmental neuropsychology and is highly regarded in the Neuropsychological field.