Special Education Parent Advisory Council
The Northbridge Special Education Parent Advisory Council began in 1993 as required by Federal Law. Our purpose is to:
- Provide parents with information regarding the availability of special education services, procedures to obtain the services and the rights and responsibilities of parents under state and federal laws.
- Promote cooperation and improve communication among parents, the special education community, the school and the community at large.
- Advise the School Committee on matters pertaining to education, health and safety of students with special needs.
- Give parents the opportunity to participate in educational programming in a more informed way by being a source of information and referral.
The following web links are provided as a courtesy by the Northbridge Public Schools. The Northbridge Public Schools does not control or exercise editorial influence over the content of external sites and services and is not responsible for the of content or information contained on these sites. The inclusion of these links should not be construed as a recommendation or endorsement of any opinion or view expressed on those sites.
Neither the Town of Northbridge nor the Northbridge Public Schools make any warranty (expressed or implied), guaranty and/or representation whatsoever regarding the goods and services advertised or recommended on any website for which links are, as a courtesy, provided.
- Northbridge SPED PAC
- Sharon SPED PAC SSEPAC provides information, resources, and links to those involved with Special Education
- Wrightslaw Wrights law provides advocacy information to parents and educators of children with special needs.
- Department of Education
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- MASS PAC