Northbridge Title 1 Program
Student + Parent + Teacher = Success!
- Director of Title 1 Services
- Nancy Spitulnik email@example.com
- Whether the Massachusetts Department of Education has licensed or qualified the teacher for the grade(s) and subject(s) he or she teaches
- Whether the Massachusetts Department of Education has decided that the teacher can teach in a classroom without being licensed or qualified under state regulations because of special circumstances
- The teacherís college major, whether the teacher has any advanced degrees, and, if so, the subject of the degrees
- Whether any educational assistants or similar paraprofessionals, paid for with Title I funds, provide services to your child, and, if they do, their qualifications. NPS does not employ Title I paraprofessionals.
Title 1 Program
Schools in Northbridge which receive Title I funding are: Northbridge Elementary School, Balmer School and Middle School.
Specifically, you have the right to ask for the following information about each of your childís classroom teachers:
Each of the Northbridge Public Schools is committed to providing quality instruction for all students and does so by employing the most qualified individuals to teach and support each student in the classroom.
If you would like to receive any of this information, please put your request in writing and send it directly to the Principal of your childís school. For additional information regarding Title I services contact Dr. Nancy Spitulnik, Director of Title I Services at 508-234-8156 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schools in Northbridge Receiving Title 1 Services
Click here for a copy of the letter.