We would like our school to become a community where:
- our collegiality embodies a sense of respect, leadership and pride
- learning is exciting and ever evolving
- curiosity, enthusiasm, individuality and diversity are valued
- mental and physical wellness are encouraged and supported
Our community will reflect the beliefs that:
- students, faculty and parents are responsible for working toward common goals
- everyone’s role is important in building a community of learners
- we work in an environment conducive to learning through site-based management
We are a school that believes all children can learn. We believe that it is our responsibility to answer the important questions regarding student learning:
- What is it we expect our students to learn?
- How do we know if they are learning it?
- How do we respond when they don’t learn?